The Cougar Café currently offers breakfast and lunch. Breakfast options include muffins, bagels and various pastries, as well as oatmeal with toppings. The grill offers a variety of burgers and sandwiches, as well as sides. See the menus for detailed listing and prices.
Located in the Student Center (Building H)
The Cougar Café is open to students, faculty, staff and the general public. The Cougar Café features a spacious, well-lit dining room equipped with booths, dining tables, high top tables, and comfortable lounge seating. Enjoy menu items or our weekly specials in our comfortably spacious, Wi-Fi accessible, dining area.
Monday – Thursday
8:30 AM – 2:00 PM
8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Campus vending machines offer snacks and hot & cold beverages.
- Hot beverages are available in Linganore Hall.
- Cold beverages and snacks are available in Linganore Hall, Jefferson Hall, Gambrill Hall, and the Monroe Center.
College vending machine locations:
- Annapolis Hall, TBD
- Athletics Center, on the right when entering through the main entrance
- Braddock Hall, 1st floor between Braddock and Annapolis Halls
- Catoctin Hall, TBD
- Conference Center, vending nook off the main lobby toward Sweadner Hall
- Gambrill Hall, 2nd floor conference room
- Jefferson Hall, TBD
- Linganore Hall, 1st floor main lobby and 1st floor vending nook
- Monroe Center, to the right of the lobby restrooms and in the rear student lounge
- Student Center, 1st floor near the student lounge and 2nd floor vending nook
- Visual and Performing Arts Center, main corridor vending nook
The Cougar Café offers menus to meet your catering needs. Buffet and individual items are available. Breakfast options include bagels, muffins, and pastries. Lunch includes deli sandwiches, salads, as well as hot dishes. Also available are appetizers, beverages and bakery. For more detailed menu choices and additional information, see our Catering Brochure.
Please place your order at least 72 hours prior to your event. We will make every effort to accommodate last minute requests, but this lead time is necessary to ensure that the freshest ingredients and adequate staff are available. Orders must be confirmed the day before your event.
We are happy to create a custom menu including special dietary options (vegetarian, gluten-friendly, etc).