COVID-19, as indicated in earlier communications, the college needs to follow the recommendations outlined by the State of Maryland and the Frederick County Health Department to ensure the health and safety of our College community. Currently, most students should not be on the main campus or at the Monroe Center.
HOW TO REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS:
UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS – (Current Students Only):
Current credit students that have attended FCC within the last 2 years may access unofficial credit transcripts through their PeopleSoft account. A Student ID number is required to log into PeopleSoft
. Unofficial transcripts are located in the Student Center tile under Academic Records.
CONTINUING EDUCATION (Non-Credit) TRANSCRIPTS:
To request a Continuing Education (non-credit) transcript, please contact FCC’s Registration office at 301-846-2431 or email [email protected]
- Instructions for ordering official transcripts are located on the Credit Conversion Page
OFFICIAL CREDIT TRANSCRIPTS
Registration & Records is pleased to announce a new, convenient transcript service through a partnership with Parchment for current and former college students. The new service allows students to order their official transcripts online to be sent electronically or through the mail (USPS).
FCC uses Parchment, an electronic transcript ordering service to process electronic transcript requests. Once you've created an account with Parchment, you can access your account at any time to request additional transcripts or view and track your transcript orders.
- Login to Parchment - Through a simple, secure registration system, current students and alumni, set up an account (new users) or login to Parchment (returning users). Students pay $5.00 for electronic delivery per transcript and $7.50 for transcripts sent through the mail. Students can expect transcripts requested through Parchment to be processed within 24 hours. Student who are waiting for grades or for degree/certificates to be awarded should view their unofficial transcript in PeopleSoft before placing an order. No refunds will be issued for orders requested prior to the posting of grades/diplomas/certificates/LORs.
- Students with outstanding financial obligations should contact Student Accounts at 301.624.2860 or [email protected]. No transcripts will be processed if a student has a financial hold on their account.
- If you are currently enrolled, please check to make sure all of your current grades and potential degree awarding have been posted to your transcript prior to ordering your official transcript through Parchment. You can verify this by reviewing your unofficial transcript in PeopleSoft Self Service.
- For students who need to include additional paperwork with their transcript, you may attach documentation during the requesting stage in Parchment.
- You can login to your Parchment account at any time to track your order. Go to the Parchment Storefront, login, and click the “Order Status” tab at the top of the page to keep track of your orders.
- If you request a transcript using Parchment and your intended recipient is another institution, DO NOT send the transcript to yourself and then forward it. It will not be considered official and you will have to pay for another transcript to be sent. Be sure to have the correct contact information for the institution or employer you are sending the transcript to.
- There will be a $5.00 fee to request an official electronic transcript through Parchment, and a $7.50 fee for those delivered via the mail. Additional costs are incurred if requesting international mailing, or expedited delivery. Students will need a bank debit card or credit card to make payment when submitting a request through Parchment.
- FEMA students with current credit conversion orders should not request a transcript until receiving an email from FCC stating that the order is complete. Requests made prior to the completion of an order will not contain the courses on the current order and no money will be refunded.
Requestors should be FCC students, and alumni, not a third party or a family member. Note: Transcripts are FERPA protected documents and are handled according to confidentiality and privacy rules and guidelines. (Read more about Privacy and Access to Education Records here (Privacy Act).