Password Self-Service System for Students and Employees
For all Microsoft Outlook email, PeopleSoft, and Blackboard user accounts
Attention Students: Please make sure you are using Please make sure you are using [email protected] to log in. Example: [email protected] to log in.
If you can not complete the password self-service steps, please contact the Help Desk at 301-846-2509 and someone will assist you.
Your new password must meet the following requirements:
- Password is case sensitive.
- Must be at least 12 characters long.
- Must not include any of the following values: password test.
- Must not include part of your name or username.
- Must not include a common word or commonly used sequence of characters.
- Must have at least three types of the following characters:
- Uppercase (A-Z)
Symbol (!, #, $, etc.)
How can I find my seven digit FCC Student ID number?
- How can I find my seven digit FCC Student ID number?
- Student Photo ID includes your student ID at the bottom of the card under your picture
- Printed copy of your student bill or class schedule will include your student ID
- The welcome letter/email, that degree seeking students receive, includes your student ID
- For students that registered for non-credit classes through our Lumens application:
- Go to www.frederick.edu/quickenroll. Click Login/Create Account. Sign in using your Lumens login information. Click Menu on the left side of the screen, then click My Profile. Scroll down the Student Profile Review page to see your PeopleSoft (student ID) and your MyFCC Email address.
- If you are unable to locate your student ID using the information above you can contact the Registration and Records Office at 301-846-2431. If you prefer to see them in person, they are located in Jefferson Hall.
What if the identity verification methods don’t list my current cell phone number or alternate email address?
- Please contact the Registration and Records Office at 301-846-2431 and they will be able to update your information after verifying your identity. The process to sync these changes to the self-service password reset application can take 30 minutes or more so please be patient after initiating a cell number or email address change.
Locked out of account?
- If you are locked out of your account due to too many unsuccessful login attempts, wait 15 minutes and then try again. To unlock your account, please contact the IT Help desk at 301.846.2509, or submit a ticket to the IT Help desk using the myfccassist form.
Has your password expired?
- Passwords expire every 90 days for students and employees. You will receive email reminders to change your password prior to the expiration date