We offer multiple ways to request a transcript. Please select from the options below.
1. Request your official transcript online.
You must know your 7 digit student ID# to use this service. We will not give you the number over the phone. Please fill out a transcript request form (link available below) if ID# is unknown. Once logged in, follow this path: Self Service> Academic Records>Request official transcript.
2. Download the regular FCC transcript request form.
Mail, fax, e-mail or drop the completed form off.
3. FEMA students
: Download the FEMA Transcript request form.
Requests for official transcripts are processed in the Registration & Records Office located in the Enrollment Services Building (Bldg J). Current and former students have two main options when requesting a transcript. Either fill out a Transcript Request Form or submit your request online. You must know your ID# to use the online request. We will not give it to you over the phone.
- All transcript requests will be processed within 3 business days, no exceptions.
- We do not charge a fee for this service.
- Forms without a signature will be returned to the student for completion.
- A photo ID is required when picking up a transcript in person.
- We do not fax or e-mail transcripts.