Rent our FacilitiesUse Our Facilities
Frederick Community College's 110-acre campus provides an ideal setting for your conference or meeting. From outdoor patios to strolling areas, from technologically state-of-the art meeting rooms to a comfortable theater, the choice of facilities meets your event’s needs. Free, convenient parking is available near all buildings. Your options include:
- Conference Center - Frederick Community College's Conference Center is an exceptional setting for training, seminars, and educational workshops.
- The Jack B. Kussmaul Theater - a comfortable, 400-seat theater with a charming foyer/reception area. The Theater is in the Arts and Student Center which has its own parking area. Our technicians can help you with any lighting, audiovisual or teleconferencing needs.
- The Mary Condon Hodgson Art Gallery - established in 1980, is located in the lobby of the Jack B. Kussmaul Theater. The MCH Gallery receives northern light and is designed to accommodate two and three dimensional art forms. The MCH Gallery presents ten exhibitions annually, including two student exhibits, and works of art by regional and national artists. For more information, contact the Arts Center Director, 301.846.2513.
- The Library Building - the newest and largest building on the campus includes interactive classrooms, general classrooms, the library, a video production studio, the computer graphics laboratory, a language laboratory, a satellite downlink and a small teleconferencing center.
- Academic Hall - contains classrooms that seat anywhere from 20-40 people. Each room is equipped with a television, an overhead screen and is capable of receiving signals from the teleconferencing center.
- Field House - provides gymnasium space with a lobby entrance and collapsible bleacher seating.
- Science and Technology Hall - contains chemistry, biology, and computer laboratories as well as general classroom seating space. Because of its proximity to Sweadner Hall, it provides convenient breakout rooms for an event in Sweadner Hall.
- Monroe Center - contains state-of-the-art labs, classroom space and equipment for the building trades. The largest college construction training facility in Maryland, the Monroe Center was renovated in 2008 through support from the Frederick County Commissioners, as well as a $1.9 million, three-year grant from the Department of Labor. The facility is located at 200 Monroe Ave., Frederick, Maryland, 21701, just 3.5 miles from our main campus.
- The Cougar Grille - provides catered sit-down or buffet service for large groups in the main dining area or for small groups in either of two rooms off the cafeteria. You may also utilize the regular cafeteria services, going through the lunch line that provides an array of luncheon choices.
For more information about leasing facilities at Frederick Community College please call 301.846.2671.