Major and Career Exploration
The following are some tools you can utilize to find out what motivates you, where you excel, and what matters most to you. With the help of one of our Career Advisors, we can then assist you in aligning this information with college majors and careers that suit you best.
Find out what motivates you, where you excel, and what matters most to you and align that information with majors and careers.
- – Get started with FCC’s comprehensive, online career platform that will help: a.) identify interests, skills, values, personality, and leisure activities; b.) choose a major; c.) explore occupations; and d.) make informed career decisions.
- Interests - Find out what your interests are and how they relate to the world of work.
- Personality – Discover your personality type and explore careers and occupations most suitable to how you make you make decisions and where you get your energy.
- Skills – Assess your strengths and competencies
- Values – Learn about your motivations and what you need from work.
Learn about academic majors of interest and the diverse career pathways associated with various majors.
Research careers that match your skills, interests, values, personality, and major course of study.