The College uses PaperCut print management software to help track printing and cut waste. This is how PaperCut works:
- A pop-up message will appear when you try to print a document.
- Enter your copier code and select Print. If you don’t remember your code, contact your Office Manager.
- PaperCut will remember your copier code the rest of the day.
- If you log into more than one computer, just follow the same procedure once on each new computer.
- If the pop-up isn’t showing, the simplest thing to do is reboot your computer and try again.