Ask a question, make a suggestion, reserve a book, or get other kinds of help from our Library staff. OPEN TO FCC FACULTY, STAFF, AND STUDENTS WHO ARE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN CLASSES FOR CREDIT.
- Ask A Reference Librarian: FCC users can submit short reference questions to our staff.
- Faculty Course Reserves: Faculty can reserve books, videos, or other items for their students to use.
- Hold a Book or Video For Me: We will put aside material that you want for yourself.
- Interlibrary Loan: We can obtain books and articles from other sources if we don't have what you need.
- Library Instruction Request: FCC faculty and staff can request a demonstration of our resources.
- Make a suggestion