Counseling and AdvisingThe Counseling & Advising Office is here to serve students throughout their college experience, from new students who are just beginning at FCC to soon-to-be graduates who will be completing their programs of study.
Advisors help you:
- identify short- and long-term career and academic goals
- develop an individualized plan to reach your goals
- connect to college resources and services to support your success
- transition into your college experience and resolve problems or issues
- prepare for transfer to a four-year college or entry into a career field
The links to the left will guide you through advising resources and services to help you get you started….then, plan to visit the Counseling & Advising Office on campus so we can work together to reach your goals!