Counseling and Advising
The Counseling & Advising Office is here to serve students throughout their college experience, from new students who are just beginning at FCC to soon-to-be graduates who will be completing their programs of study.
Counseling & Advising strives to empower all students to achieve their personal, academic, and career goals by providing tools and resources to encourage self-directed learning. Our office offers innovative, student-centered programs and services to meet the diverse and ever-changing needs of the community.
Advisors help you:
- identify short- and long-term career and academic goals
- develop an individualized plan to reach your goals
- connect to college resources and services to support your success
- transition into your college experience and resolve problems or issues
- prepare for transfer to a four-year college or entry into a career field