- How do I request transcripts?
You can access/print your unofficial transcript via the online Student System or you can print, complete and submit the transcript request form (below). Transcripts take 3 days to process. Please submit completed form to the Registration Office in the Enrollment Services Building (fax/email/mail accepted).
REGULAR FCC transcripts Click here (pdf)
FEMA students Click here (pdf)
- How much do transcripts cost?
There is no charge for official or unofficial transcripts.
- How long does it take to get transcripts ?
Transcripts will be ready in 3 business days.
- Can you fax transcripts?
The college will NOT fax transcripts.
- When will grades be mailed?
Grades are no longer mailed except upon written request.
- How do I check the availability of classes, both credit and CE.
You can use the Student System to check the availability of classes or you can view our HTML version of the schedule to check availability.
- How do I find WRC forms?
Click the Forms link on the menu bar to your left or use this link.
- How do I find current CE and credit course schedules?
There are links to the schedules on the home page of this site and in the navigation bar at the bottom of every page of this site. You may also use this link.
- How can I register for classes?
Please view the information on the Admission/Registration pages.