- FCC was named one of the top 10 family-friendly employers in Frederick County by the Family Friendly Campaign in 2006
Welcome to the FCC Human Resources web site. Here you will find information about jobs, benefits, human resources and more. Frederick Community College is a great place to work. You'll find FCC to be challenging, alive, refreshing, diverse, rewarding, comprehensive, dynamic, growing, fun, friendly, new, and the place for you. We offer many full- and part-time opportunities for administrative, faculty, and support positions.
"Frederick - A Great Place To Live and Work"
Click on each of the FCC employee images below to read just some of the reasons why FCC is truly a great place to work!
Why Work at FCC?FCC is less than one hour from Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and nearby Gettysburg, Antietam, and Harpers Ferry. We have award winning faculty and staff and modern facilities to provide the support our students need to succeed.. FCC is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce.
- Frederick County Demographics
- FCC Demographics
- Frederick County Chamber of Commerce
- Frederick County Tourism Board
- Frederick County Government