Ways to Give
Charitable gifts are tax-deductible to the FCC Foundation
A gift of cash is the easiest way to support FCC. You can make a cash gift using currency, check, money order, bank draft, electronic fund transfer or credit card.
Gifts can be made online with your credit card or through our online giving form.
- Checks should be made payable to “Frederick Community College Foundation, Inc.” Checks and cash should be sent along with a completed pledge card to:
FCC Foundation, Inc.
7932 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD 21702
- Pledges show your commitment to FCC and allow you to pay your gift over a period of time or defer your payments. You can make a pledge online using our online giving form.
- Many companies have matching gift programs that will match charitable contributions made by their employees and, sometimes, their retirees. If your employer offers a program like this, it could increase the size and impact of your gift.
- FCC faculty and staff can make a gift through payroll deduction by completing this pledge form.
- The FCC Foundation’s Tax ID # is 52-1231768