What is CE
FCC's Continuing Education area provides non-credit programs that promote personal and professional growth. Our wide range of noncredit courses are offered in day, evening and weekend formats and appeal to people of all ages with busy lifestyles. Course lengths range from several hours to several weeks.
- Workforce development courses are designed to enhance and update skills or provide entry-level career training.
- Many courses serve as preparation for national licensing examinations or for recertification/relicensing.
- Business and computer programs include courses that can help you take
your career or business to the next level.
- Personal Enrichment courses enable people of all ages to explore new interests and hobbies, become more self-reliant, develop healthier lifestyles and enhance life experiences.
- Kids on Campus program provides courses and activities for youngsters of all ages.
Use the menu on the left to view our programs.
We’re always looking for new courses and programs to offer. If you have suggestions and are interested in teaching a course, please complete our Course Proposal form.