Health & Wellness
Allied Health Programs
At FCC, students interested in the allied health professions can choose courses for credit in one of our career programs, or take noncredit, continuing education classes, depending on their personal and professional goals. Credit or non-credit, all classes are based on leading-edge information presented by instructors who bring firsthand knowledge to the classroom. Expect hands-on training on technically advanced equipment. You can even work from your home or office through the convenience of our online and TV course formats. Whatever your needs are, there's a good chance FCC has the program you need in a convenient location at the time you want at a cost you can afford.
- Associate Degree Nursing A.S.
- Cardiovascular Technology A.A.S.
- Emergency Management A.A.S. and Certificates
- Fitness/Personal Trainer Certificate
- General Studies: Emergency Services Fire Science Option A.A.
- Medical Administrative Specialist Certification
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Medical Coding Basics
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Transcription Basics
- Nuclear Medicine Technology A.A.S. and Certificate
- Physical Education A.S.
- Physical Therapy Assistant A.A.S.
- Practical Nursing Certificate
- Pre-Nursing A.S.
- Respiratory Care A.A.S.
- Surgical Technology A.A.S and Certificate