FCC offers a variety of computer, software and IT courses for everyone from new computer users to advanced professionals.
Our computer and software basics classes are intended for those just learning to navigate a personal computer or new software. Classes are offered year round and may vary by semester. See a sample list of classes or check our schedule to find out what is currently being offered.
Our Advanced IT classes are for those students who want to prepare for a specific certification. Many programs are non-credit, but several offer a credit or non-credit option allowing you to earn college credits while preparing for certification. Advanced IT Classes are also offered year round and may vary by semester. See a sample list of classes or check our schedule to find out what is currently being offered.
- Keyboarding Skills
- Beginning Microsoft Windows
- Internet Basics
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Publisher
- Designing Web Pages & Websites
- PC Repair & Troubleshooting
- PC Operating Systems
- Networking Fundamentals - Net +
- Security Fundamentals - Security +
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (Credit or Non-credit)
- CISCO Systems Networking Academy
- MOS Certification Testing in the FCC Testing Center