Welcome to Frederick Community College!
A Student First Approach
At FCC, students are priority one. Our college is committed to providing quality education, superior student resources, and affordable tuition. In fact, while post-secondary tuition has risen sharply nationwide, FCC continues to offer affordable tuition without sacrificing academic quality. Click here
to see our tuition & fees.
The Welcome Center in the Enrollment Services (J) Building is our one-stop shop where you can meet with someone for one-on-one assistance with any of the enrollment steps
Note: Registration for Fall 2014 courses is ongoing.
Interested in taking classes at FCC but not sure where to start?
- Plan to attend an Admissions Session.
- Admissions Sessions are available by walk-in or appointment in the Enrollment Services Bldg, J-101.
- Please contact the Admissions office at 301-624-2716 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for Campus Tours here.
Counseling & Advising
Registration & Records
Other Special Services
Other special services are available in this and adjacent buildings for students to explore. These include:
Hours of Operation
- Adult Services (A Building A-103)
- Athletics (F Building)
- Career & Transfer (J Building )
- Center for Student Engagement (H Building)
- Multicultural Student Services (H Building)
- Security (H Building)
- Services for Students with Disabilities (A Building A-105)
- Testing Center (L Building)
- Veteran Services (A Building)